Monday, October 10, 2011

The Song She Never Heard

I'm one of those sentimental people I suppose. I knew my DragonCon romance would slowly disappear, even though she texted me and said "I promise I will never do that!"

This really doesn't help me trust people. This moment requires an emoticon: -_-

Edit: that Youtube recording was terrible and I deleted it.

Anyway, I could tell she was slowly drifting away, for whatever reason, and so I wanted to give her a goodbye present for the great night we had together. When we went to Trader Vic's we got snazzy drinks in plastic cups (I know Richard, what was up with that??) My stirrer had a rock candy on the end and I'm not really so much into candy so I gave it to her. She liked it and had fun with it and so somehow I came to associate that with her... and that made me want to sing her the classic by The Archies, "Sugar, Sugar." I texted her and sent her the link, but she never said anything after that. I don't think she ever watched it. So, here it is for YOU to see, at least someone will hear it right?

As an ending note, thanks for the feedback on my last entry. Many of them were like, "That's nice Steve, but you sound boring." So, I'm going to write another blog on why you should date me! Aren't you thrilled? All five of you subscribers?? :) Yes? Hello? Echo....

No comments:

Post a Comment