Friday, October 28, 2011

Why you should EXCITING date ADVENTURE Steve ROMANCE Racer! (part 2)

As I said a couple blog entries ago, I was told my other entry on why you (yes, you!) should date me made me look kind of boring. I can see that now. I mean I basically mentioned how I didn't suck and won't cheat or be mean or do all that annoying crap that your ex did last time, but that's not really a reason for you to get excited.

So. Prepare to... get excited!!


Live a Life Less Ordinary...


What do you want to do with your life? Do you have big dreams? I do. I dream of having a partner, a team-mate to have great crazy adventures with. Whether it is going to conventions all over the country, or live action role playing adventures, to just driving around with no particular place to go... I like to live life, and with a passion. We could swordfight until we no longer could stand then collapse in each other's arms for a kiss. We could create new worlds and dreams together. Sing, and laugh, and run, and even fly...

Live a Life Extraordinary with me...


Every moment can be precious. Even things as simple as a breeze, a song, a flower... these all can be treasured. It doesn't have to be some super amazing unique expensive trip to be an adventure, even just a walk in the trees is an adventure when your mind is full of wonder and imagination. It's also true that somehow  I'm a magnet for unusual experiences, strange and unlikely things just seem to happen in my life. Let me tell you this: it's never boring.

Making Dreams


Right now I'm working on several film projects I wrote, including a fantasy book and movie series, as well as a sci-fi animation, and then there's my next book I'm writing and new music I'm working on too. I don't just sit around and game and eat twinkies... I'm makin' stuff happen! I also keep myself in great shape not only for the screen, but so I can be ready to take on whatever comes my way.

So, that's a little about my life. Really just a small slice. There's a lot more to me; for instance, the fact that I am ridiculous, and inappropriate, and also ridiculously inappropriate at times.

If you can't tell my outrageous sense of humor from this blog already, then well... I guess you can't tell my outrageous sense of humor from this blog. I suppose I'll have to work on that. Anyway, I also got feedback that I wasn't smiling much in the pictures I posted last time and could have probably maybe a little bit kinda looked like a psychopath. So, yeah, let me show you some pictures where I actually smile and stuff.




BTW, I like a lot of music, but mostly modern punk and 80's. I won a Carbon Leaf CD from a radio station and... hey, they're pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. And also, Steve is a wizard! Just like Harry Dresden. But easier to get along with than Harry.

    ReplyDelete